Skip to main content


0121 626 6060

Postal Address

West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner, Lloyd House, Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6NQ - Sat Nav users please use B4 6AT

Social Media

Information on making a complaint can be found here.

Contact Form

There are a number of ways to get in touch with the Police and Crime Commissioner.

You can fill in the contact form below, give us a call, write to us or get in touch on social media. If you want to report a crime in an emergency please call 999 or, if it isn’t urgent, visit West Midlands Police website here.

Go to the Press Office.

The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner is committed to being as accessible, transparent and open as possible. Use the contact form to make us aware of your message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please be aware that we cannot deal with complaints against West Midlands Police Officers.  If you wish to submit a complaint against a police officer, please follow this link: Police Complaints

Please Note – To help us respond to you, we may share your details and the information you send to us with West Midlands Police.  We will do this if we need to gather information to reply to you.

Keeping your personal information safe and secure is a priority for us.  To find out more about how we use your personal information please look at our Privacy notice


    We’ll manage your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Our privacy policy.