Skip to main content

What is a complaint against the Chief Constable?

The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner’s Office is responsible for all complaints concerning the conduct of the Chief Constable. The Chief Constable must be directly connected to your complaint.

How to make a complaint

To make a complaint against the Chief Constable click here.

Please submit any additional queries via email to [email protected]