Skip to main content
You don’t need to have reported your crime to the police to receive support. There are a range of services across the West Midlands for people who need help.

The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner works with partner agencies to help you cope and recover from your experience. Below you will find a useful tool which will direct you to the support you need.

Select type of crime:

Leave quickly
Click here or press the “esc” key to leave and delete your internet history