Diversity within the office is of paramount importance. As of January 2019, 21 staff (60%) were female and 10 staff (29%) were from an ethnic minority. No staff have a self-declared disability.
Organisational chart 2019
The Chief Constable assists the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner by making resources available to the Commissioner.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Estates, including the accommodation for the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner West Midlands
- Information, Communication and Technology Services
- Legal Services
- Human Resources
- Treasury management, finance and exchequer services
- Procurement and purchasing
- Corporate Communications
- Organisation and Service Development, including planning functions
- Corporate Services, including Design and Print Services
- Learning and Development
The Leadership Team
The local authorities do not provide administrative, professional or technical services to the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner.