The sessions are designed to help young people understand how Stop and Search helps to keep us safe and to explain to them the rights they have.
The following areas are covered during the workshop:
- When the police can Stop and Search
- How a Stop and Search is conducted
- The reason Stop and Search is used in the West Midlands.
- The rights of young people if they are stopped and searched.
- How to provide feedback and/or complaints and ways to get involved.
If you are interested in having our educational programme delivered to young people where you are, then please contact us here.